The 20 gal Teacher

Florida_Angel

Rock Flower Lover
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I call this my teacher tank because it is my first tank adventuring into the marine world! I love my little tank. It's been going since Jan '17. We've had our losses and wins...but I think we have figured each other out! I will be posting updates on my little teacher tank periodically!

1499380823430811981623.jpg
20170706_182957.jpg
20170706_182127.jpg
20170706_182115.jpg

20170706_182229.jpg

20170706_182620.jpg

20170706_182510.jpg

20170706_182712.jpg
 
Looking good. I have a 75g that I call the experiment. I'm about to hit the reset button on it.

Lol, that's awesome! I've actually got a 75 gal tank with the setup that will be the next project! Can't wait to get that baby going!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new