The anticipation is killing me

  • Thread starter Thread starter MurseBS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MurseBS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Location
Waco Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have yall ever been so anxious you cant freagin wait. I am about to finish my tank equipment purches in 2 weeks. Im chomping at the bits. I am getting cree LED DIY (2x48 LEDs on 18"heatsinks) 2 mp40s, Tunze auto top off, new heater, RKL controller with the dimmable thingy, some odds and ends, several test kits, and a partridge in a pear tree. Now you see y im so freagin excited. Have yall been in my shoes? which im sure yall have?
 
Yes,
I am in the same boat as you currently waiting for my equipment on my frag tank build.
 
Most def. Though im trying to figure out how Im gonna get around having good circulation in my little cove area.
Here some pics
Front (see the cove)
mursebs-albums-beginning-picture18759-securedownload-1.jpeg

Looking from the right looking down
mursebs-albums-beginning-picture18758-securedownload-2.jpeg

Looking from left and down
mursebs-albums-beginning-picture18756-securedownload-3.jpeg

One of the first things I got
mursebs-albums-beginning-picture18757-securedownload.jpeg
 
what kind of goby do you have
i got a watchman definatly my favorite fish.
 
mine is a watchman also. If I get my face close to the tank it comes out of its hole and comes close to me and fast then kind of curls its body and shakes a little, its weird but freagin hilarious
 
ya same with mine but if you make any sudden movements it back to the hole:tongue: lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new