!!!!!>The BATTLEJUICE<!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too, me too!
You know the drill, Adam.
Will call you after the weekend about some other corals too as I want a box, just cause I love your boxes, lol!........ and your stickers.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Me too, me too!
You know the drill, Adam.
Will call you after the weekend about some other corals too as I want a box, just cause I love your boxes, lol!........ and your stickers.

ha ha awesome. Love getting feedback on my silly stuff. don't forget about the battle brush! I hope things are back on the up and up for you man. been meaning to check in.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha ha awesome. Love getting feedback on my silly stuff. don't forget about the battle brush! I hope things are back on the up and up for you man. been meaning to check in.

Thanks.
Yes, the frag system as I told you is doing great.
Did some fragging in order to see if I can see new growth and encrusting for what is left over.
The DT is getting better, still no idea for what it was but as of now I'm focused on the recovery and not for what happened to it.
Still if I have reefers walking in, they all ask me what's wrong as you really can't see till I show them the bucket of acro skeletons.
LPS and softies are going crazy, my rics almost look like mini carpets, LOL!
But next month I'm ready for a box, have some more ppl in the Houston area than are interested in a GB again.
In the mean time I shoot you some names you can frag for me and it can heal before you send it down.
Thanks for your help the other day!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks.
Yes, the frag system as I told you is doing great.
Did some fragging in order to see if I can see new growth and encrusting for what is left over.
The DT is getting better, still no idea for what it was but as of now I'm focused on the recovery and not for what happened to it.
Still if I have reefers walking in, they all ask me what's wrong as you really can't see till I show them the bucket of acro skeletons.
LPS and softies are going crazy, my rics almost look like mini carpets, LOL!
But next month I'm ready for a box, have some more ppl in the Houston area than are interested in a GB again.
In the mean time I shoot you some names you can frag for me and it can heal before you send it down.
Thanks for your help the other day!

Glad to hear it. really glad. Scratching your head is the worst by far. Can make you go loco! When your kid throws a battery in your sump sure it really really sucks but at least you can say " well there was a aaa cell in my sump for a month. Problem solved" Thing is, do this long enough and a buckets of skeletons is inevitable. Kind of comes with the hobby. almost a rite of passage says the optimist in me:) glad your attitude is in the right place.

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adams frags rock. I just picked up like 30 plus frags and they are coloring up quickly. Ice looking frag Adam. How's it like LEDs

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this . Just got a frag . Any updated pics from people Who picked this up back then?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back