The Beauts 75 gal.

I was getting one of those chaoti's tomorrow. But my LFS owner emailed me and said the wholeseller forgot to ship. Bunch of bull. They sold it out from under him is my guess. Beautiful picture BTW.
 
DSC00116.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg
 
your last post in this thread was your nine hundred and ninty-ninth posting and it was the six hundred and sixty sixth posting in this thread.

999
666

Just kinda odd and off topic, but your friggin tank rocks!

awww you snuck another pic post before i got off my rant about bill hr669, to many windows open at once.
 
Last edited:
Lookin great. Hows the choati doin? Mine is eating like a pig in heaven now.
 
Mine is fine also, I just meant she eats everything I throw in the tank now.
 
Nice addition Marcel.. I like the zoas on the lower left ;)...
 
+1 on the zoas in the lower left, would a close-up of those be possible?

very sweet tank, almost through the thread. Did the Red and Green Yumas get traded out or is there one still around and I am just missing it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new