The Beauts 75 gal.

I just went back and looked at some old picks of my thread and i want to throw up. I cant believe some of the stuff i have lost either by trading, selling or me killing them.
 
I just went back and looked at some old picks of my thread and i want to throw up. I cant believe some of the stuff i have lost either by trading, selling or me killing them.
hey bro... I feel the same way... ;)

but, hey at least we keep on going... :)
 
I just went back and looked at some old picks of my thread and i want to throw up. I cant believe some of the stuff i have lost either by trading, selling or me killing them.

I hear ya - it SUCKS!
If I loose another wild chalice frag I had to pay out the nose for, I am going to do the same. (note to self - don't buy ANYMORE wild stuff that is fragged when the colony is less than 6 months old!)

Sweet leopard btw - whats the name of it? I forget atm (Don't feel like grabbing my book, not Maori, right?
 
Some old corals, new pics

DSC00980.jpg

DSC00994.jpg
 
wow... That's very impressive... Although we have been playing around with a salt water tank for several years, we are just now getting serious about it. I hope to one day build up an impressive collections of corals like this.
 
This guy gets nicer by the day. Got it as a wild colony a long time ago. I like how not only are the edges purple, but its getting these spikes that have purple tips.

DSC01054.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new