The Beauts 75 gal.

may707067.jpg
 
Just saw some damage to this guy.

We all know blastos once they get hurt its tough to pull them thru. I have had this guy for a couple of years now so maybe i can save it. Still dont know how this could have happened.
may707040.jpg
 
Ohhh....now I can see from the scale of it next to the zoos... Wow that was one happy blasto!

Feed him well and he'll come around! What happened to him?
 
I dont know, maybe a hermit or something walked over him and tore some tissue. Yeah i always target feed my blastos.
 
No it is a challice of some sort, I got the frag from Rommel a long time ago. It is a very slow grower though. You cant tell from the pic but the rim is a bright orange.
 
Beautiful stuff man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new