• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The Blue Glow, One of the Best!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently made myself a goodie box fulls of zoas at amazing prices from The Blue Glow, thus creating my first order with another vendor from R2R.

Andy was quick to respond and the box shipped to my house on the day I asked for. The box is larger than your average small styrofoam box and packaging was top notch!

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

Everything arrived perfectly with the exception of the freebie from getting knocked around a bit in the bag and the mandarins a bit stressed from shipping.
IMG_1090.jpg

We waited to see if the frag would recover from the shipping stress, and Andy often took the initiative to ask me ahead of time how they were doing. Now there's something not many vendors do, it really showed to me that he cared about his frags!

I also gave some feedback, something that I usually give back to vendors so they can improve their business on future customer and told him that the bleeding martian paly morphed into a different color over the amount of time that it was on the site. It was a suggestion that I thought he should give a heads up to future customers just in case they get upset about it. But the extra grown in polyps on the frag was more than enough compensation for me, so I didn't want to complain about it and ask for a type of solution to fix it.

I was really surprised when Andy right away offered credit back for the full frag. No questions asked or telling me to move it somewhere in the tank and wait for it to color up. Rather, he explained that he wanted to stand behind what he sold and wanted me to be completely satisfied, and that the polyps should color up back. I wasn't expecting for him to take the initiative, once again, so quickly. I explained my case that the extra grown in polyps were enough compensation and the credit wasn't necessary, but wow was I impressed! I've never experienced a vendor that took so much initiative for their customer!

And so, after the waiting and the back and forth check ups, here are the polyps all nice and open. Feel free to drool:
mandarinorange.jpg

bleedingmartian.jpg

utterchaos.jpg

sunkistslams.jpg

Thanks for taking care of me Andy. As a first time customer, you definitely have my future business and I hope others will know of your excellent customer service and business model through my review/personal experience with you. Nothing but pleasant exchanges with Andy! I also like how he addresses a quick "Hey there" and ends with "Thanks, Andy" on every message. Keeps it really classy. :)

Cheers,
Darwin

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back