The Bowser Zoa

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't find the charger to my nikon. Dang Ashton Kutcher and his electronical genius. Ok so I ended up taking some pictures in a light blue spectrum to show you what I see in person with my regular lighting. I am trying to convey to you people that what you see that I post... is simply what I am trying to point out. This time ill be shooting with just a light blue LED thus we can see the true vibrance that this thing brings forth that you out there cannot see unless it is in person.

After this... I will test in 9 separate spectrums. young or old CAR you will see it's color in great clarity. The difference between the lens and my eyeballs don't lie. Ask anyone who has seen them...

What you may see next, might disturb you.

The first one is of my bonsai which flowered today oddly enough. That's to show you how well my HTC camera phone takes pictures. The second picture is of a purple hornet under this blue light just for comparison.

IMAG0500.jpg
IMAG0516.jpg
IMAG0501.jpg
IMAG0507.jpg

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep in mind, you're comparing "brightness" with a CAR that's been in the tank a very short time, hasn't had time to adjust to the new tank, let alone the new lights, compared to a "Bowser" that's been in the tank, under the lights, for a much longer period of time. Like I said, give it a couple months, for the new addition to fully acclimate to the new water and lighting conditions, and then take the same photo...

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CAR under medium light (T5) and low/medium flow

IMG_2202.jpg

CAR under High light (MH) and High flow.

CAR.jpg

Both pics are of CAR from the same colony and the lineage is from Gonzo.

Sorry, Bowser and CAR are the same coral.

Last edited:

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Bowser and CAR went in at the same time. I had them in a pico for a while until I got my tank setup a week ago. It's just a testament to snipersps/Hugo's lineage. Take it or leave it...

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah it seems both of which aren't liking the extreme light situation... I dropped them both to the sandbed where Hugo keeps his as well.

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights almost off... "old man" out on nightwatch.

Taken with HTC cellphone under 20% lighting.

IMAG0572.jpg

hahaha this pic made me laugh...i have an old man too...aren't they ugly cute?lol whenever i look at my tank and i saw mine he always never fails to make me smile :)

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great pic!!!

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was really hoping someone would say that actually... nope... straight from my HTC cellphone. It's something that I cannot convey more unless you're in person to actually see the difference between the two. I will be taking more pictures under 9 different spectrum's of light and providing a video as well just for "authenticity" verification purposes. I just have to wait until the CAR develops a little more for better accuracy.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's settle this once and for all. Each one of you send me a frag of what you have and I will keep them all together and we'll see what is what. Deal? HAHA! :D

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Dave3112, which position of the CARs do your polyps prefer?

I lowered the two because it seemed as if they weren't liking the intense lighting.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back