The criminal underground…

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,272
Reaction score
7,774
Location
Central Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the peacekeeper of my tank, I not only get to enjoy it but also get to experience the criminal syndicate that is anemones. Today we capture one during an active suffocation attempt. Will it be murder? The clean up crew mafia will never let you know.

IMG_5750.jpeg
 
ryan gosling art GIF by hoppip
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new