The DSR Method (Dutch Synthetic Reefing)

  • Thread starter Thread starter glennf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It't very important to use the powerfilter in conjuction with carbon dosing to get the maximum result.
I have finetuned this method and defined a standaard with the dosings so users have a higher chance of succes.

When all rules are followed as laid out in the DSR basics, the omissions of the skimmer can be permanently. Just like i have been doing since 2019 with all of my tanks.

Www.DSRreefing.com/technics

You are a Master for sure!

 
@glennf
I was/am very intrigued by this DSR, Even watch the YT videos. Unfortunately, this DSR method will never come to the sub continent. Nevertheless will keep reading and understanding. It never harms to learn new things.

All the best Glenn :)
 
Glenn, the PanoramaReef is insane!

Quick question…I have some GHA/turf algae on the bottom of my Starboard. Any thoughts on what will stay down there and clean it up. It’s starting to steal my PO4 again. My Astrea’s won’t stay down there long without returning to the main scape where their primary food source is.

I thinking of stopping the Iron dosing again until I knock it out, but I know the corals really need the iron.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new