The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

rgaston

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the automation and customability it makes possible. Also, I like the ability to simulate different reef conditions from around the world.

Dainese954

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main entry: I really like the interface on iPhone, it looks more user friendly than your competitor’s.

Aaron Whitaker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

I love seeing competition in the controller market and I really like what I see so far in the eK Core. It’s looks easy to set up and I like that it’s connected to the cloud so you’ll never lose data and it can update quickly. Will definitely keep an eye on this system at it matures. Looks very promising.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the wifi communication with the power bars. I don't see any way to interface with switches. Also what would you do if you have part of you system 35 ft away or more from the tank such as top off water? are there remote sensor modules that will available for these instances?

Sunny Goold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the eKoral - I think the ATO system they have with a cheap pump and the water level sensor is amazing and is a good hardware point of difference that is a big advantage over similarly priced competition. On the Software side the setup / ease of use is also what I think is a huge advantage on the simplicity side. And for those not on 110V that it actually has exactly the same features for 220V not some 2nd class product / old versions on 220V could mean the eKoral may quickly become the leader globally.

JuanGutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main entry: I love how easy it will
Be to communicate with any device using WiFi or Bluetooth. It automatically downloads and updates unlock the system that I Have that’s complicated and I just gave up.

Kelly Stankewitz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry.

My little nano tank only needed a little water change so that is all I did this weekend.

This control unit has it all! I especially like the real time features along with being able to connect to it by my phone. It would help me with what my wife calls "reef anxiety"!!!!

Fishhands

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that other settings can be downloaded instead of timely programing

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 76.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back