The eK Core Aquarium Controller Giveaway!

Official entry:
I really like you can sync this to the cloud so you dont lose any data!!
 
Hadn’t heard of this thing until this sweepstakes! This looks awesome with lunar simulation, temperature simulations etc. didn’t even know this was possible until now which is amazing.
 
Posted on facebook
 
I like that it is Bluetooth compatible and easy internet connection
 
simple, small and smart phone..... that's great!
 
Here is what I've learned: Very short return period (7-Days) does not inspire confidence. 12 hour window to report damage in shipment seems unreasonable for a non-living item.

Sorry, I wanted to be positive here but was very underwhelmed. No need to flame, visit the site yourself.
 
Main Entry: This would be great for peace of mind while I'm traveling.
 
Shared on Facebook.
 
Last edited:
I like that it will alert me to an issue, if one occurs.
 
Official entry: I really like the overall design of the unit and how user friendly it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new