The first Black Friday sales are here...

Is there a limit to how many entries each?

No, each order is eligible as an entry but only the order that gets drawn will get refunded ;)

I should clarify; Only ONE entry per ORDER, but no limit on entries providing each has a unique order #!
 
Hey, the Hanna low range phosphate checker is on the door busters page but isn't showing a discounted price. Is this a mistake?

Sorry, it was a door buster but the pricing expired yesterday, per Hanna :(
 
I am hoping the big name companies that have MSRP have something special going on Black Friday. I would love to get me an apex but I am holding off to see if I can save a couple bucks.
 
Preeeeeeettty excited about this one
 
As of right now you have 738 HW marine reefer mix salt boxes in stock, so that should be enough for me to stock up, lol!!!
 
Does anybody remember if the innovative marine tanks went on sale last year? Picking up a new tank this year and I’m trying to decide between the im lagoon 50 or a larger waterbox/red sea. Not sure about waterbox going on sale but I remember last year they kept saying red sea wouldn’t go on sale then at the last minute they did [emoji57]
 
@Bulk Reef Supply , my wishlist is getting very very long and I have a ton of points to spend, can we start the sale early, LOL!!!;););)
 
Man, I love BRS! Can't wait!;Woot Christmas is coming a month early my fellow reefers!
 
I too am excited to hear what you'll have this year! I'm stocked up on that gift card deal you had the other night, ready to see what you guys have to offer this year!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new