Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
you should do all these in separate posts so you have more opportunities to win. I recommend you read the instructions about how they pick the winners in the first post.
I AM ALSO A SUPPORTING MEMBER
- Check out Orphek’s OR3 LED light bars HERE and tell us why you’d like to win these for your tank! DONE
- Follow Orphek on Instagram. DONE- Michael_ratto91
- Like Orphek on Facebook. DONE Michael Ratto
- Check out the Orphek Photo/Video Gallery on their website and tell us which tank caught your eye the most. The first one, man that ACRO is popping
- Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. Done on FB
- Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
- Start a new thread in any of our general forums (not marketplace, local, or sponsor forums) about any reefing topic you'd like. This can be done once a week for extra entries. Not sure how to start a thread? We're glad you asked. CLICK HERE!
- Check out Orphek's video demonstrating the new Osix and tell us one thing you learned about the new controller. How simple it is!
Got so excited I forgot about the the entry requirements.Bonus entry 1.
- Check out Orphek’s OR3 LED light bars HERE and tell us why you’d like to win these for your tank!
The bar is raised! The ability to control each bar individually opens up a whole new way to arrange your aqua scape, and coral placement…….Game changer!