The Greatest Reefing Show On The Planet Celebrates 5 Years! Check out why you don't want to miss it!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
700X200.png

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2018

Come Join Us for Our 5th Year Anniversary!

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando takes place April 7 & 8, 2018, at the Caribe Royale All-Suites Hotel and Convention Center. This marks the 5th year anniversary of the show in Orlando, Florida.

Reef-A-Palooza is a two-day event with over 140 of the industry’s leading coral, fish, and dry goods vendors. The main purpose of the show is to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere that promotes education and product knowledge for everyone, from the beginning hobbyist to the advanced hobbyist. Participating exhibitors range from large manufacturers and retailers and small livestock sellers.

Broaden your reef knowledge. There will be educational speakers scheduled both Saturday and Sunday. The speaker line-up includes author and owner of Two Little Fishies, Julian Sprung, as well as author and professional reef keeper, Michael Paletta. Inventor, engineer, and owner of Brightwell Aquatics, Jack Kent, will also be speaking. Come out and learn something new.

Don’t miss the huge raffles on Saturday and Sunday, with over a hundred items to raffle off, there is something for everyone.

If traveling from out-of-town, come and stay at the luxurious Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center, the perfect destination location, just minutes from the areas world famous theme parks and attractions and only 1.5 miles from the Walt Disney World area. Make yourself at home in one of their spacious, well-appointed one-bedroom suites, or two-bedroom lakeside villas. Relax at the full-service spa, sip a drink at the new poolside restaurant and bar, or let the kids enjoy the afternoon on the waterside. There is plenty to do for everyone.

Bring the entire family to Orlando for a fun-filled weekend at Reef-A-Palooza!

Event Details

Saturday, April 7th 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

Sunday, April 8th, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm

$20 admission per day, kids 10 and under are free.

Cash only at the door. Purchase tickets in advance through our website at www.reefapaloozashow.net.

Free event parking with validation.

Get in line early for our welcome bag full of freebies and samples. Available to the first 500 people with paid admission each day.

For more information on tickets, hotel, and the event, please visit our website at www.reefapaloozashow.net, or find us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Orlando 2018_Press Kit Graphic_5.png

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best thing to happen for me. I have only missed the first year. this year will be amazing and hoping to continue going for many years to come. Its so great to be able to interact with others in this hobby in this environment. Thank you to Everyone responsible for putting these things together.

ReefSlice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my first year and I'm very excited to say the least. My girlfriend surprised me with a 2 night stay at the hotel so I will be there all weekend (I think I found myself a keeper), does anyone know if most coral vendors will hold frags on day 1 for pick up on Sunday? I don't want to miss out on the good stuff!

Kyle Falk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just getting started in reefing and did not know this was even a thing! Total newbie...I will have to get in on some of these next year when they roll around!

scott11106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so mad, i was planning on going, had hotel, tickets, airfare and now the who family has the flu so just canceled the trip, what a bummer

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be my first year and I'm very excited to say the least. My girlfriend surprised me with a 2 night stay at the hotel so I will be there all weekend (I think I found myself a keeper), does anyone know if most coral vendors will hold frags on day 1 for pick up on Sunday? I don't want to miss out on the good stuff!
Yes they will

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back