The Hanna Marine Master HI97115 Testers are now available from Aquarium Specialty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will begin shipping these out next week. You can purchase the tester by itself or as a kit. Both images shown below.

multitester-hanna-1.jpg
multitester-hanna-2.jpg

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We will begin shipping these out next week. You can purchase the tester by itself or as a kit. Both images shown below.

multitester-hanna-1.jpg
multitester-hanna-2.jpg
Why does the copper never get any love and what the heck is the difference between the two - HI97115 vs HI97115UC

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The UC model is the kit. The other item is just the tester. Hanna makes a copper checker if and we have it on our site if you are looking for a copper test.

davidrod8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks nice but I already have most of this individually.... Now if they came out with something like a trident that measures nitrates and phosphates.. I would be all over that

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've never tried one of these before, how do they work? Like, how do you get anything done with only 2 cuvettes. Am i going to be running back and forth to rinse them and get ready for the next test. I'd just love to hear from someone who's owned this or previous models

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never tried one of these before, how do they work? Like, how do you get anything done with only 2 cuvettes. Am i going to be running back and forth to rinse them and get ready for the next test. I'd just love to hear from someone who's owned this or previous models
You can purchase additional cuvettes and label them. Actually that's a good idea. I will get these on order and add them to our website now.

dmsc2fs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this would extend your testing time. I.E. with the individual tests you can start the UHR Nitrate 7 minute countdown, start the 3 minute phosphate countdown and test ALK while you wait.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have them on the site now if anyone is looking for extra cuvettes. You can search for the word "cuvette" and they will pop right up for you. I'll have them on order today and they will arrive within the week.

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@vetteguy53081 has recently posted about his experience with it.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oh I have it. I have EVERYTHING. I was looking to eliminate ALL testers with one.
You will want the master kit. It is a huge time saver, Easy to use, all instructions are on the screen opposed to using cards, and it logs everything you do opposed to writing it down and will save last 50 tests for each function covering up to 9 tanks.
The Vials have a tab to line up precise with tester and will test high and low nitrate, phos, CA, alk, ph and more.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
We have them on the site now if anyone is looking for extra cuvettes. You can search for the word "cuvette" and they will pop right up for you. I'll have them on order today and they will arrive within the week.
I just went on to order extra cuvettes- Shows out of stock?

1682433520670.png

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mine just shipped yesterday, waiting on the meter which ships this week
I received my sets ordered. I like how they were packaged

Greg Brugger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

multitester-hanna-1.jpg
multitester-hanna-2.jpg

I own one of these and love it! There are actually two versions of this. Hanna made improvements with version 2 and added blue tooth capability with your phone. I actually did a review on this and shared it to YouTube. All other reviews of this item are based on V1.

V2 unlocks additional features. It’s all available in my review of this product on YouTube if everyone is interested in learning more.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back