THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS or The Meaning of Your Profile Name?

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Let’s look at your “Profile Name”
How in the World did you come up with that “Profile Name”???

I was just wondering because I see a number of profile names and avatars that are funny and creative but a few that seem sketchy or suspicious??? One in particular: @GSantana Sure there’s a nice Avatar with a cute kid and an average looking guy, but that’s my point! What’s this “reefer” trying to hide? Maybe it would just be easier for him to get the “band” together and do a benefit concert for our next Reefapalooza!!! Hey do you think maybe you could do that for us! huh !!!!! CARLOS???? :oops:
3CF01D32-24BD-444D-85CD-EAC95E4344D1.jpeg

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah? So what
Or should it be zoa what....

Martin Scorsese Movie GIF by The Good Films

The meaning of Christmas? A holiday to keep our emotions high instead of jumping out of a window to commit suicide bc its the beginning of Winter and cold and snow and no leaves on trees. Jesus was, according to scholars, most likely born in the Spring to early Summer not December 25th

Last edited:

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am rolling, I game under the Tag OPs WARPIG and use it for many sites, I almost used it here but just couldn't do it because this is a family friendly site so it's just first initial and my last name, and no I am not related to Carlos, if I had a dollar for every time someone asked me that I'd have a monster tank lol
Still laughing @Glenner’sreef

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am rolling, I game under the Tag OPs WARPIG and use it for many sites, I almost used it here but just couldn't do it because this is a family friendly site so it's just first initial and my last name, and no I am not related to Carlos, if I had a dollar for every time someone asked me that I'd have a monster tank lol
Still laughing @Glenner’sreef
You’re a great sport G. You and yours have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!! ;Shamefullyembarrased

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is just my first initial T, then Akita (because we love and have had Akitas for over 20 years), then my last initial J. For those that don't what Akitas are, it's a large breed of dog (see my profile pic). Not super original I guess but it works. :)

I've had this screen name for about the same amount of time and I'm a member of a few other forums like diyaudio.com using the same name. I love audio & designing and building speakers, building amplifiers, etc..

@Big E, just wondering if you're the same Big E on diyaudio?

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is just my first initial T, then Akita (because we love and have had Akitas for over 20 years), then my last initial J. For those that don't what Akitas are, it's a large breed of dog (see my profile pic). Not super original I guess but it works. :)

I've had this screen name for about the same amount of time and I'm a member of a few other forums like diyaudio.com using the same name. I love audio & designing and building speakers, building amplifiers, etc..

@Big E, just wondering if you're the same Big E on diyaudio?
Definitely a beautiful dog!!! You know I’ve always thought that if someone would invent a custom speaker and recording system that would play sounds of the reef. I’d definitely buy it. It would have to be subtle. But it would also drown out any pump or fans running our tanks. Just mount to the side of your stank and BAM a complete system, sight and sound.

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm....

Wager to bet my name just reflects the reality for every married guy on this forum, at one time or another, except for some unicorns who married a sea goddess.... lol. In the true Christmas spirit we are occasionally forgiven by the misses, until we buy another coral, fish, or tank, lol. Those married to a sea goddess have a fish tank and no room for a living room, let alone Christmas tree :)

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah? So what
Or should it be zoa what....

Martin Scorsese Movie GIF by The Good Films

The meaning of Christmas? A holiday to keep our emotions high instead of jumping out of a window to commit suicide bc its the beginning of Winter and cold and snow and no leaves on trees. Jesus was, according to scholars, most likely born in the Spring to early Summer not December 25th
20210130_141855.gif

My face, lol almost identical

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back