The Mediocreef

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve managed to not buy anything for my tanks since Black Friday :eek::eek::eek:
yeah; I could hold off on spending with a potential 6 foot upgrade in the pipe too!

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teach me your ways, oh great master (or do you prefer mistress?).
Hahaha I happily answer to either! We had a lot of parties in the fall then Christmas hit. I didn’t like having to pull money out of savings to keep up. I’m itching to do get something new though. :winking-face-with-tongue: . I’m currently trying to get someone to watch my kids so I can head down to the reefing USA event in Louisville this weekend. There probably zero chance my spending freeze makes it through that.:winking-face-with-tongue:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had a lot of parties in the fall then Christmas hit. I didn’t like having to pull money out of savings to keep up.

Pulling money out of savings? I want to party with you and your hubs!

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A week ago I said no more reef spending for a while.

Error Zonk GIF

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha I happily answer to either! We had a lot of parties in the fall then Christmas hit. I didn’t like having to pull money out of savings to keep up. I’m itching to do get something new though. :winking-face-with-tongue: . I’m currently trying to get someone to watch my kids so I can head down to the reefing USA event in Louisville this weekend. There probably zero chance my spending freeze makes it through that.:winking-face-with-tongue:
I somehow made it through a frag swap without spending. dude had a bounce, monti cap, something else, and two green slimers, he said $100 so he didn't have to take water home. That was a hard one to pass on. not to mention the pectinia, lobos, acans, torches...
I was actually having anxiety when I was spending money. much better saying no now, even on purple tangs. there will be more later.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve managed to not buy anything for my tanks since Black Friday :eek::eek::eek:
I was going to say "Me too!" but that's only true for corals... I have purchased test kits, additives, food, a couple of fish (4 or 5), and some CUC... No equipment or corals though! (except for the Hanna tester)

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 63 32.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back