OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love my anthias! Unfortunately two of them changed sex and now I have two males. They have been getting along lately, though. 1) the tank is large; B) they are fast AF; and 3) I suck at catching fish. Looks like they'll be staying together for awhile.
glad they're getting along. They look good in your tank, I'm fine with them there. If it's ever friends off for them, I can help you out.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank's looking good, or at least as good as it ever does. I think I should have more to say, but I don't. I guess this is all I need to say for the giveaways though.

rough work week's got me distracted.
Come Austin Powers GIF

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
latest test:
n: 38
p .6 (changed gfo)
alk: 189
calc: <400 (gotta fix that)

Glass may be staying cleaner than it has been, but there is no noticeable difference in the sand bed or on the rocks, that can't be attributed to the urchin.

I suspect mb7 is doing something, I've just had high p for so long, there is a lot of work to do.
Clean, for what the bottle says, takes more than a few weeks to show noticeable changes, so I'll reserve judgement till June or so.

Of note, I am not giving it the four hours without filtration that they want. some days are an hour, most days two hours. additionally, I will need to find a solution to the budget manufacturing of the OIAIO skimmer. the drain pops off when I try to empty the cup, probably don't need to explain in depth why that would be an issue. A zip tie may work, there may be something 3dprinting can do, and I'll puzzle a longer-term solution for both skimmers.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7669.jpeg
IMG_7664.jpeg

I’m soooo bored at work
I'm finishing the "reading" (computer reads to me) I had for last week's class: Clinical Ethics: A Practical Approach to Ethical Decisions in Clinical Medicine, 9e. then probably back to work, then more "light" reading.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm finishing the "reading" (computer reads to me) I had for last week's class: Clinical Ethics: A Practical Approach to Ethical Decisions in Clinical Medicine, 9e. then probably back to work, then more "light" reading.
Last week of class
Final exam a case study some reading and BaM! I have a MBA in Business analytics and project management

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week of class
Final exam a case study some reading and BaM! I have a MBA in Business analytics and project management
Congrats! this is the finals week, one test, open book that I have two attempts at (but don't get to see what I missed), and I am 40% to my master's in bioethics.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back