The Mediocreef

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
do they do it in formation?
Vintage Plane GIF by US National Archives
Usually it's one after the other when the dogs are walking upstairs. "Buncha stinkin' squeaky stairs!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I prefer the hot box.
My wife just rolls over and real quick lifts the covers then let's them fall. It's like those fire stokers for those blacksmith ovens and just blasts you in the face.
200.gif

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So back to the task at hand... I went and looked at the Foxface again. Should I be concerned if he's missing a chunk from the front of his mouth? It looks fairly fresh but he's still fat and healthy looking, just missing the front right 1/16" of his mouth. There's no bone showing...

srobertb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So back to the task at hand... I went and looked at the Foxface again. Should I be concerned if he's missing a chunk from the front of his mouth? It looks fairly fresh but he's still fat and healthy looking, just missing the front right 1/16" of his mouth. There's no bone showing...
Well this was terrible to come across.

is he (it? I’m too old for pronouns) eating? That’s really the first and foremost question.

My idiot Foxface recently got his mouth caught on a net and suffered a bit of damage but he was eating and is fine now.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well this was terrible to come across.

is he (it? I’m too old for pronouns) eating? That’s really the first and foremost question.

My idiot Foxface recently got his mouth caught on a net and suffered a bit of damage but he was eating and is fine now.
He appears to be. He's at the LFS. He doesn't appear stressed, is quite (healthy) fat, not bloated. His skin is smooth and has good color. It's just the small part at the front of his jaw. My biggest concern is that I didn't notice it when I saw him last week so I don't know how long he's had it.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually it's one after the other when the dogs are walking upstairs. "Buncha stinkin' squeaky stairs!
Gotta look out for those barking spiders.
My wife just rolls over and real quick lifts the covers then let's them fall. It's like those fire stokers for those blacksmith ovens and just blasts you in the face.
200.gif
Yours too?
Everyone likes their own brand :winking-face-with-tongue:
Sometimes. With enough dairy I can't stand even my own.
In under a page? Too bad missed the above before it became too late.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you trust them to tell you the truth about it?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you trust them to tell you the truth about it?
I doubt they even noticed it has the chunk. Maybe I'll give it another week and see...

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dad's coming out in April and that is high on the project list.
Whenever my dad is coming, my father-in-law comes over and tries to finish everything. You know, that way my dad can't mess it up.

OP
OP
Mschmidt

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever my dad is coming, my father-in-law comes over and tries to finish everything. You know, that way my dad can't mess it up.
Father in law and dad would probably agree on the course of action. I'm the loon that doesn't think a medicine cabinet needs more support than 4x 75# drywall anchors.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back