The Mediocreef

But not nearly as fun. Especially if you’ve got a long tong! :D
No long tong. but i did get an acrylic tube for feeding the nems and lps at the bottom of the tank. That is a game changer for sure.
It doesn't fall off, but would not sit exactly level. I hate things not level. Pictures not level, furniture not level, it all catches my eye and irks me lol.
and each of the three at different angles. I might do that as a social experiment.
 
and each of the three at different angles. I might do that as a social experiment.

OMG - if you do this and post pictures I am definitely dropping your thread from my “followed” list and immediately blocking you! :p
 
OMG - if you do this and post pictures I am definitely dropping your thread from my “followed” list and immediately blocking you! :p
Now I know how to haunt you! Like @billyocean and bow ties.
 
Now I know how to haunt you! Like @billyocean and bow ties.
Bowties are cool.

Matt Smith 11Th Doctor GIF by Doctor Who
 
Do I even know you?
:p





I am guessing you’re at work or do you always sport a bow tie around your house? Not judging…
He wears bow ties at home.
 
Steve is our resident Mench on a Bench. He wanted to go to Elf on the Shelf school, but he was rocking a flatbill kippa so they turned him away.
Incorrect sir, I was going to be Fiddler on the Roof, but fell off the roof.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new