The Mindstream is DEAD!! I'm getting mine soon!

yep... thought we would see some posting by now from reefers that are using this
 
yep... thought we would see some posting by now from reefers that are using this

Beta testers had to sign an agreement saying they wouldn’t share any feedback or information publicly. The company hasn’t released the beta testers from this agreement apparently, so they still aren’t allowed to share information.
 
Accuracy and reliability are my major concerns for this device.

Wouldn’t it be awesome to see the Mindstream, along with other testing devices, set up on the same tank and compare result? MACNA is just around the corner, just saying.
 
Beta testers had to sign an agreement saying they wouldn’t share any feedback or information publicly. The company hasn’t released the beta testers from this agreement apparently, so they still aren’t allowed to share information.
mind stream shared the photo of one of its beta tester mind stream in a tank. There was no imfo. shared.
 
Not talking about just beta testers. By now someone has to have some info
 
i recall him posting.. but do not recall if he posted any real feed back.. i know he should like far away video.. but not like it in action or shots of the app in use ect.... or did he .. i will go back and look
 
I went to Web App login to registure it took all imfo. but did not send could someone try an see if goes through.
 
I will love to see a comparison of Alk measured by MS vs laboratory titration tests.
I also like to know how Alk is measured by the device as it sounds like it is not based on colorimetric testing such as the method used by Hanna. Also I heard MS calculates, instead of directly measure Alk (may be I was misinformed).

While many people are interested in the functionality of the product and cost, I want to know the basic science behind the Alk measurement as I am a chemist and Alk is the most important parameter.

I read through their patents, does seem to find the information I am looking for.

May be someone here can answer this question?

Thank you very much
 
Just got email from mind stream the orders placed first of July .should ship first of August.
 
i heard the same thing on shipping.. once set up I will post some findings ect..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new