The Mindstream is DEAD!! I'm getting mine soon!

Just reading all the messages in this thread.. Curious if they're using the negative advertising technique similar to what Calvin Klein's famous for. I personally don't think this is a scam as some people think, however I can't believe how long it's been and they're NOW rolling out the actual product.

When someone does actually get there's, please include in your review your experiences with the actual company, as I think this is going to be a huge component if people buy these or not. Not off to a good start.. That's for sure. I'm personally torn between apex/ghl and this. Pretty steep upfront cost so I'm hoping they are flawless, otherwise I'm torn between the two controllers.
 
Last edited:
For what its worth, I've had good luck communicating with them via Facebook messenger.
 
For what its worth, I've had good luck communicating with them via Facebook messenger.

That's good to know. I'm giving them benefit of the doubt and assuming they're inundated with messages while only having a few employee.
 
Waiting for Mr. Tank Personality to post a video on cost per test for Trident vs 1/8 cent for MindStream.

Yep, thats not coming.
 
Waiting for Mr. Tank Personality to post a video on cost per test for Trident vs 1/8 cent for MindStream.

Yep, thats not coming.

What???

Maybe I am in the same boat as a bunch of trident people were prior to full launch, but until I see some real interaction from the manufacturer I’m not throwing my dollars in.

This silence is deafening and tells me that marketing is too expensive at this stage. (along with asking for money 6-8 weeks prior to delivery).

I really want this thing to be successful, but for me, so fsr, everything points to bad business practice. These guys aren’t neptune. They havent been around for the long haul.

You better step up and start supporting your product if you expect the major majority of us to have any trust in you... You dont get the benefit of the doubt like companies that have been producing product for a decade or more.

The fact that this thread has had almost zero response from mindstream is disturbing. neptune can pull that ****, you cant.....
 
What???

Maybe I am in the same boat as a bunch of trident people were prior to full launch, but until I see some real interaction from the manufacturer I’m not throwing my dollars in.

This silence is deafening and tells me that marketing is too expensive at this stage. (along with asking for money 6-8 weeks prior to delivery).

I really want this thing to be successful, but for me, so fsr, everything points to bad business practice. These guys aren’t neptune. They havent been around for the long haul.

You better step up and start supporting your product if you expect the major majority of us to have any trust in you... You dont get the benefit of the doubt like companies that have been producing product for a decade or more.

The fact that this thread has had almost zero response from mindstream is disturbing. neptune can pull that ****, you cant.....

Have you called them (802 399 2494 ) or emailed them ([email protected] )? I don't see why it is a requirement for a manufacturer to offer support or answer questions on this site or any other when you can contact them through their own site. If they don't respond when you try the above, I would be worried as well. I don't think it is fair to bash them for not being active on this site.
 
They did get back to me .. said that orders might not take as long as 6 to 8 weeks.. fingers crossed.. I will post my results when it arrives..
 
Chiming in with the rest - just would like to hear from some fellow reefers that are using the product successfully. Right now it's still "vapor ware". Mindstream would be smart to prime the pump by giving deep discounts to a number of reefers. I'm hoping to jump on the bandwagon shell out the 1K for their product, but not willing to take a chance on a new vendor without any track record of success.
 
Chiming in with the rest - just would like to hear from some fellow reefers that are using the product successfully. Right now it's still "vapor ware". Mindstream would be smart to prime the pump by giving deep discounts to a number of reefers. I'm hoping to jump on the bandwagon shell out the 1K for their product, but not willing to take a chance on a new vendor without any track record of success.
We will keep you updated!
 
Any updates on anticipated shipping dates? Feedback from testers?

I checked FB and didn't see an update but the MySpace comment made me chuckle.

Capture.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new