Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yep... thought we would see some posting by now from reefers that are using this
Accuracy and reliability are my major concerns for this device.
mind stream shared the photo of one of its beta tester mind stream in a tank. There was no imfo. shared.Beta testers had to sign an agreement saying they wouldn’t share any feedback or information publicly. The company hasn’t released the beta testers from this agreement apparently, so they still aren’t allowed to share information.
Not talking about just beta testers. By now someone has to have some info
what were you trying to do? worked for me/I went to Web App login to registure it took all imfo. but did not send could someone try an see if goes through.
entered imfo but would not send did you go back an try to log in. I will try againwhat were you trying to do? worked for me/
maybe they are getting ready to send yourswhat were you trying to do? worked for me/
I would use chrome - if you were using safari...?entered imfo but would not send did you go back an try to log in. I will try again
I would think it would be more accurate also the fact that's it is going to test every 15 min.
you might a lot more imfo. on there Face book PageCan you please share some information on this?
weekJust got email from mind stream the orders placed first of July .should ship first of August.
Cool. I ordered on 6/26 but haven't yet seen an email. Will be keeping an eye on my email today. Thanksweek