Which tang?

• Total voters

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have not done any night flying. I have 1 hour with a cfi 2 with my buddy and then probably 15 or so hours in an a320 simulator I did most of those in the night mode. My dads an instructor and Aircraft program designee so he does a lot of training for the guys. It’s awesome. I’ll have my PPL in a month but we have to push it back till my 17th bday at the end of July. I’ll start my instrument in the next few months
A320 ??/ That's an airliner - wow

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to do this eons ago and yes they will tear it up, but it is said to have little to no nutritional value to fish. I am not even sure it actually digested at all. My huge Naso in my 200 would poop it out looking the same way it went in. :p
What would suggest as an alternative.

Somebody said regular Romaine lettuce

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200516_144752.jpg
20200516_144339.jpg

My new wrasse

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A320 ??/ That's an airliner - wow
Yep. I actually have a job lined up this summer as a simulator technician for some of the sims at FLL. My best friends dad owns and runs the company that owns them and my dad is the head of training there. It should be a great opportunity!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yep. I actually have a job lined up this summer as a simulator technician for some of the sims at FLL. My best friends dad owns and runs the company that owns them and my dad is the head of training there. It should be a great opportunity!
Im hanging out with the Wrong people . . LOL

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
alright rainin here,time to get MIRACLE rolling,1st numbers ha i see full house aces over 7's my last post.lol:p
@Katrina71 what's happening today ,working on stand???
@Dolelo96 you around ,feeling little better?
@Scratch08 stand dry and tank on yet?
and not to be left out any katrino's "what's up":)

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hit another benchmark today. The first water change since dealing with the dinos2. So far so good with the focus on building up the microfuana; live phyto, pods and bacteria and a big clean up crew.

IMG_2175.jpg

I have 9 zoa frags what do you think if I used the left rock with the carpet nem for a zoa garden?

Also,
Right now I also have a red cap monti , a frozen gonipora, a JF Sector 001 Favites and a green birdnest. The kenya tree is, well, you can see where it is (no plug, the plug fell off so I dropped it in a hole in that rock and its liked it there). There is a GSP rock in the front right.

I'd like to add a frogspawn and a duncun as wells as some easy sps sticks to go with the birds nest.

How would you plan out the coral placement?

Would you put the red cap midway on the right? Would you add purple and green cap montis with it?

It's a 29gal tank btw.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would suggest as an alternative.

Somebody said regular Romaine lettuce
Tangs are omnivores. I feed my two a combination of NLS pellets, PE mysis, mysis, enriched frozen brine, SF Bay Marine Cuisine, Emerald Entree and nori. I would feed LRS if I could get it here at a LFS, but you need to have a LFS. The romaine lettuce thing is from the 70's & 80's. That is what we used to feed them back then. I am not a marine nutritionist though. Just an old codger. :)

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hit another benchmark today. The first water change since dealing with the dinos2. So far so good with the focus on building up the microfuana; live phyto, pods and bacteria and a big clean up crew.

IMG_2175.jpg

I have 9 zoa frags what do you think if I used the left rock with the carpet nem for a zoa garden?

Also,
Right now I also have a red cap monti , a frozen gonipora, a JF Sector 001 Favites and a green birdnest. The kenya tree is, well, you can see where it is (no plug, the plug fell off so I dropped it in a hole in that rock and its liked it there). There is a GSP rock in the front right.

I'd like to add a frogspawn and a duncun as wells as some easy sps sticks to go with the birds nest.

Would you put the red cap midway on the right? Would you add purple and green cap montis with it?

It's a 29gal tank btw.
yes on the zoas ,but nem will grow also
yes on the monti placement,yes on different colors ,start small ,plan on trading or selling monti frags for larger tank :cool:

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_2175.jpg

Also,

It's a 29gal tank btw.
Nice looks really good

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tangs are omnivores. I feed my two a combination of NLS pellets, PE mysis, mysis, enriched frozen brine, SF Bay Marine Cuisine, Emerald Entree and nori. I would feed LRS if I could get it here at a LFS, but you need to have a LFS. The romaine lettuce thing is from the 70's & 80's. That is what we used to feed them back then. I am not a marine nutritionist though. Just an old codger. :)
I can't find lrs either so I had to make my own food. Oysters,clams,mussels,squid,octopus, shrimp,fish eggs, freeze dried plankton, and a sw white fish. (Octopus needs to be cut into small chunks first. It will bind the blender or food processor) Blend to desired consistency. Veggies are feed separate.

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
not old codger!..old school..i followed you with 90's and on :)

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back