The Miracle Tank

Which tang?

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@fishguy242 still raining. No flames tonight
so you think ,not what i see on radar splitting me to the east and west moving north ,hoping for a dry lightshow looking like poss 12-2 am ,yes i am a freak ,love the lightining

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so you think ,not what i see on radar splitting me to the east and west moving north ,hoping for a dry lightshow looking like poss 12-2 am ,yes i am a freak ,love the lightining
It's just coming from st Louis straight north at the moment

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View them?
I can't find lrs either so I had to make my own food. Oysters,clams,mussels,squid,octopus, shrimp,fish eggs, freeze dried plankton, and a sw white fish. (Octopus needs to be cut into small chunks first. It will bind the blender or food processor) Blend to desired consistency. Veggies are feed separate.
I used to do that, I have access to lots of fresh seafood (my sister-in-law owns a commercial fishing vessel and business). I will probably do that again once I get more than four fish. LOL!

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looks really good

Thank you - It's been long time since I enjoyed looking at the tank and planning forward.

yes on the zoas ,but nem will grow also
yes on the monti placement,yes on different colors ,start small ,plan on trading or selling monti frags for larger tank :cool:

Goycha. That nem rock is three sided, I figure I would put the zoas starting lower left and if, nay - when (being positive) they and the nem meet up, let them duke it out. There is lots of open space to the right and above for the nem and I can frag zoas as they get near.

I don't have room for a bigger tank, which I think is a blessing.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's just coming from st Louis straight north at the moment
now i feel bad i hope we get lightshow minimum rain,i wasn't thinking i watched you get dumped on last night,think night before too looking at stars here both,hope she runs the river:(

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
now i feel bad i hope we get lightshow minimum rain,i wasn't thinking i watched you get dumped on last night,think night before too looking at stars here both,hope she runs the river:(
You did and you got a great show

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another feel good post Dino2 pic. With the exception of a dose of a pipette of pods, for the most part these pods are from the survivors of the rip clean. It was a month to the day that I spotted the first specs of pods. This is why the mandarin is snarling at me.

IMG_2181.jpg

Also. that larger ball of cheato was harvested from my under the tank sump to the pod HOB fuge last weekend

The cheato in the sump not only has gown back, the light circle is actually where it has gown outside the water. Loving the sponges growing on the crate. There are time I spend more time staring at the sumps than the DT.

IMG_2180.jpg

(good thing I just took that pic, I see the media reactor line has come off the pump. I'll reattach it and may bt the winter I will get around to trimming about an inch of the tube so it lies straight).

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright rainin here,time to get MIRACLE rolling,1st numbers ha i see full house aces over 7's my last post.lol:p
@Katrina71 what's happening today ,working on stand???
@Dolelo96 you around ,feeling little better?
@Scratch08 stand dry and tank on yet?
and not to be left out any katrino's "what's up":)

Final coat of black went on a little bit ago...4 more hrs before I can clear it, so will happen in the morning...then will have to air out for a day or so before coming inside...so I'd say at the earliest it'll be Tuesday night before I bring it in and put tank on it. ;Meh
20200516_182357.jpg
20200516_182343.jpg
20200516_182318.jpg
20200516_182308.jpg
20200516_182259.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I hit another benchmark today. The first water change since dealing with the dinos2. So far so good with the focus on building up the microfuana; live phyto, pods and bacteria and a big clean up crew.

IMG_2175.jpg

I have 9 zoa frags what do you think if I used the left rock with the carpet nem for a zoa garden?

Also,
Right now I also have a red cap monti , a frozen gonipora, a JF Sector 001 Favites and a green birdnest. The kenya tree is, well, you can see where it is (no plug, the plug fell off so I dropped it in a hole in that rock and its liked it there). There is a GSP rock in the front right.

I'd like to add a frogspawn and a duncun as wells as some easy sps sticks to go with the birds nest.

How would you plan out the coral placement?

Would you put the red cap midway on the right? Would you add purple and green cap montis with it?

It's a 29gal tank btw.
Space out so that feelers, feeders and stingers cannot reach its' neighbors.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am not aware of any of my coral having a reach. Aside from the nem, any in my list with which I should have concern?
referring to frogspawn and duncan

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 9.0%
Back