The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
gas.jpg
 
Three guys are on a boat. They have four cigarettes but nothing to light them with. So they throw a cigarette overboard and the boat becomes a cigarette lighter.
 
One hundred years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses. The s-tables have turned
 
My online dating profile states that I have a comfy corner office with views of the entire city, I drive a $500,000 vehicle, and I’m paid to travel. For some reason, my dates are always upset when they find out I’m a bus driver.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new