The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Teachers these days tell kids not to worry about spelling because now there’s autocorrect on all their devices. And for that, I am infernally grapefruit!
 
3E129886-F5BD-4AEB-AF81-BCDC02281D8D.jpeg
 
When I was a kid, my parents would always say “Pardon my French” after a swear word. I’ll never forget that first day at school when the teacher asked if we knew any French.
 
A ghost walks into a bar and orders a whiskey. The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve spirits here.”
 
3ACC561F-2546-4B98-834C-0EA7F9F306AA.jpeg
 
1662257177186.png
 
Don’t worry about all that stuff they’re saying about your phone and TV spying on you. Your vacuum cleaner has been gathering dirt on you for years!
 
F4A59FC4-A23F-4227-840F-8DAD797613FC.jpeg
 
ATTACH=full]2825429[/ATTACH]
That's going to work just fine with all the mandatory electric cars on the West coast by 2030 in Washington State now. Executive order by our governor....hahaha. That is after they breach a few local dams that currently generate enough electricity to power 300,000 plus homes. You just can't make this stuff up for a comedy show.:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::zany-face:
 
A poodle and a collie are walking down the street when the poodle suddenly unloads on his friend. “My life is a mess,” he says. “My owner is mean, my girlfriend’s having an affair with a German shepherd, and I’m as nervous as a cat.” “Why don’t you go see a psychiatrist,” suggests the collie. “I can’t,” says the poodle. “I’m not allowed on the couch.”
 
0A259316-A267-4633-BB8D-97E6474AD099.jpeg
 
1CCF4742-7F9C-4E24-A9D0-A89E277D0CEE.jpeg
 
5EA6FC63-63B8-4D87-B838-BC3AA938C98D.jpeg
 
Somebody should make a beer called “occasionally.” That way when someone asks me if I drink I can say, “I only drink occasionally.”
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new