The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
1668617222087.png
 
A man is finally ready to start his own backyard beehive. He walks into the local pet store where they sell bees and asks for a dozen. The clerk carefully counts 13 bees out onto the counter. “That’s one too many. I only wanted 12,” the man says.
The clerk replies, “It’s a free-bie.”
 
Seems like she has lost it- but proof reader may be out of a job

1669570982443.png
 
Gotta Love Walmart.
Buy some more soda !!!

1670182865372.png
 
1670300943532.png
 
1670342883454.png
 
I went to a furniture store last weekend looking for a large couch. The salesman showed me a nice one and said, “This sofa will seat five people without any problems!” I began laughing uncontrollably. I said, “Where the heck am I going to find five people without any problems?!”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new