The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I like this one, Kraken needs a Medusa
1581515622178.png
I need that medusa in my life!
 
My Dad is back in the hospital. It's not good.
 
hi sorry to hear, i like the link octopus one and of course the medusa
 
I actually selected the bull's eyes because they look a bit like an Octopus sucker. They have rounded detail. Maybe I'm just weird. Entirely possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new