The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
what type of wood ,snap close up of grain
 
It'll have so many coats of paint...lol probably none of the grain will show.
imo prime and sand paint and sand until final coat what type and brand are you using?
 
you cannot use latex over oil,will chip chunks, look into 2 part pool paint/epoxy ,research
 
I've been toying with the idea of lightly priming the stand and canopy before trim moulding too. What do y'all think?

No reason to not continue and make the wood work more impressive while everything else is in development.
Go for it!
 
Ok. I need to vent.

64 yesterday and snow today. 5 more years, just 5 more years and all I have to worry about is hurricanes lol.

I'd still trade you for what we have here!

By hurricanes, I'm guessing you're referring to FL. You have a particular area picked out already?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new