Which tang?

• Total voters

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a week and TGIF. Hours and hours on the phone and email after email. If it could go wrong, it did. At least my new tank is straightened out and it's on the way. Tracking shows it was sent yesterday from California and will arrive on the East Coast on Tuesday--aka my house.:)

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hippie kid is mad at me. I made him eat turnip greens. Lol
I would be too. I had a rough time with my boy, It was always chicken and fries. Once the short hairs came in the kid eats everything, now at 16 he's quite the chef. If you want to eat good food you have to make it ;)

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would be too. I had a rough time with my boy, It was always chicken and fries. Once the short hairs came in the kid eats everything, now at 16 he's quite the chef. If you want to eat good food you have to make it ;)
Working on that.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. The update. Due to recent Dr's visits, no money in the budget for a UV or oxydator. Looks like we're keeping it simple to start.

That's a little bit of a bummer. However, comparatively speaking, an oxydator is much less costly than an UV. Plus, you can make your own DIY oxydator. They're really simple to do.

Oh, and don't let @najer know you'll not be running an oxydator. He may go on a rant! ;)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kids love veggies. Some veggies the won't touch Brussel sprouts, egg plant turnip greens stuff like that. My youngest doesn't like baked or mashed potatoes. What's wrong with that boy.

Stefan, middle , grows facial hair faster than I do. He gives me crap about it too.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a little bit of a bummer. However, comparatively speaking, an oxydator is much less costly than an UV. Plus, you can make your own DIY oxydator. They're really simple to do.

Oh, and don't let @najer know you'll not be running an oxydator. He may go on a rant! ;)
I need an oxydator? Lol. The list will never end.

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to finish my dad's boats and planes. I don't want an epoxy for this.

You have some kind of work ethic.

I’ve done a little bit of woodworking in my day and it’s always tough. Sanding 8 million times, jointing, and especially getting the finish right ain’t no easy chore. It’s also addicting though and you may be in a “need to finish my whole house” state.

Epoxy especially is so hard to get right. The worst is when you pour the thick epoxy over the wood and 15 min later a fly decides to land on it, smh

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Office tank finally hit full diatom bloom after initial setup of the rockwork and cycle over 3 months ago.
No direct aquarium light has let everything grow nice and slow.

IMG_20200221_143619.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok. The update. Due to recent Dr's visits, no money in the budget for a UV or oxydator. Looks like we're keeping it simple to start.
And you actually don't need those up front, so its a win-win

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates?
Any updates?
Sorry for the late response, but it’s been a day. Hubby is sick too o_O Had to make more water, get the hospital tank set up and try to put main tank back together. He’s still hanging in there. It’s really weird, he was fine yesterday morning. I can’t find any marks on him. he’s not breathing heavy and no torn fins. If it wasn’t for his coloring and not eating, I’d think he’s was fine. I’m treating it like a bacterial infection..Kanaplex&Metroplex. Maybe another set of eyes? Do you see anything?
91D4C9FA-7A10-4BDC-AA6E-8B8D42F0FDD1.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back