Which tang?

• Total voters

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Office tank finally hit full diatom bloom after initial setup of the rockwork and cycle over 3 months ago.
No direct aquarium light has let everything grow nice and slow.

IMG_20200221_143619.jpg
Looking good dude!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning K'rinos (short version). The wife had SI Joint surgery on Thursday and came home yesterday. May the reef gods grant me continued patience! I am known for my legendary patience (or laziness) and I hope I don't run out of it while I am playing male nurse. #Ineedmyowndrugs

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning K'rinos (short version). The wife had SI Joint surgery on Thursday and came home yesterday. May the reef gods grant me continued patience! I am known for my legendary patience (or laziness) and I hope I don't run out of it while I am playing male nurse. #Ineedmyowndrugs

Good vibes to Mrs. Fin!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mid morning all!!!!

My little shark girl has now had 14 days of CP and TTM. Just got moved to another 125 for observation for 2 weeks and has no issues eating. She ate a piece of squid, piece of octopus, a small scallop and 4 large krill. Here is a vid of her eating some of that. Wife had to video once she realized she was eating. Not much longer till she gets to move to the 300 for a bit, and then to the 500 whenever I get it setup. No rush on that, as she has time to grow.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dad was just admitted to hospital. Bp 190/100 and jaw pain

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If it makes you feel better, my hubby had to play nursemaid after I had two surgeries on my foot in less than 6 months. I’m putting off the third because I’m afraid it will send him over the edge;Nurse

In all seriousness, I’m sending prayers your way!

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it makes you feel better, my hubby had to play nursemaid after I had two surgeries on my foot in less than 6 months. I’m putting off the third because I’m afraid it will send him over the edge;Nurse

In all seriousness, I’m sending prayers your way!
Thanks. I am a veteran when it comes to her surgeries. Two cervical spine fusions, several knee scopes, knee replacement, hip bursa sack surgery, hip replacement left, hip replacement right, SI Joint fusion right, SI Joint fusion left. And those are just the ones I can remember. She is 54.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I am a veteran when it comes to her surgeries. Two cervical spine fusions, several knee scopes, knee replacement, hip bursa sack surgery, hip replacement left, hip replacement right, SI Joint fusion right, SI Joint fusion left. And those are just the ones I can remember. She is 54.
We are so sorry for her (told my hubby).. Extra prayers your way!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back