The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Unfortunately, I think with Woodstock, I'll have to avoid pipefish.
May be a good idea. I will mention I had a Scooter Blenny with a Mandarin in a 55 gallon for years in the 90s. Both were fat and never even noticed each other.
 
May be a good idea. I will mention I had a Scooter Blenny with a Mandarin in a 55 gallon for years in the 90s. Both were fat and never even noticed each other.


Me too. That scooter got huge!
 
everybody does that dippin fries in shake right ?
Yes. Love it.
I want to try a deep fried twinkie and a deep fried snickers bar. I've seen it on tv and it looks so good.
The fair always has deep fried everything. I suggest deep fried Oreos to go along with the Twinkies and Snickers.
 
Ok I'm gonna read this thread from the scratch.
Finally thinking about a stock list for the Miracle. There are so many fish that have been off the table for us before.

Yes, I know what you mean. Looking forward to having wrasses with my new build: melanurus, dusky, and leopard.
 
Zooooom! ;)

DSC_0125 (1024x689).jpg
 
Do what I do. Eat like crap and then run 12 miles a day lol. Solves the whole problem.
My knees can barely handle the 12 miles a week I run now!
 
I prefer walking daily. I love running when I'm mad though.
I hit the treadmill 4 times a week. I only have 25 minutes to get the run in, but I'm just over 3 miles each day. Then I walk the dog another mile every day after work.
That is much easier on the knees. I still have to ice them every day I hit the gym.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new