The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Dont give me another reason to do it everyone knows I will. Hahahaha
When lights go back on it's on like mushroom kong
giphy.gif
 
Drive by mushroom post :)
I know I've seen others in this thread.
Would probably need @najer to come across the pond and take a proper picture but this is the best I can do for now. Especially after adding more flow to system it's almost impossible to get a decent pic anymore
20200611_162704.jpg
 
Drive by mushroom post :)
I know I've seen others in this thread.
Would probably need @najer to come across the pond and take a proper picture but this is the best I can do for now. Especially after adding more flow to system it's almost impossible to get a decent pic anymore
20200611_162704.jpg
giphy.gif
 
well hopefully this will put a early morn smile on some faces ;)
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new