The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
You guys! I go to the academic world for 24hrs and I come back and have to catch up with 10pages.

I mean, we got some Cathy's in here for sure.

Just glad theres no Karens.
FB_IMG_1594787014600.jpg


No judging it's just a meme for laughs.
 
You guys! I go to the academic world for 24hrs and I come back and have to catch up with 10pages.

I mean, we got some Cathy's in here for sure.

Just glad theres no Karens.

Yeah that's right you got homework, now get to it! ;Bookworm;Bookworm;Writing;Writing
 
Yeah that's right you got homework, now get to it! ;Bookworm;Bookworm;Writing;Writing
hey there.. never got an answer you all primed and painted ;)
 
Picture from a New Orleans weatherman's FB page. About 80 miles out in the Gulf. Water spouts - and a lot of them! Looks like the Gulf will be plenty active in a week or so. At least two tropical depressions en route.

1597960936775.png
 
Picture from a New Orleans weatherman's FB page. About 80 miles out in the Gulf. Water spouts - and a lot of them! Looks like the Gulf will be plenty active in a week or so. At least two tropical depressions en route.

1597960936775.png
Amazing shot
 
Picture from a New Orleans weatherman's FB page. About 80 miles out in the Gulf. Water spouts - and a lot of them! Looks like the Gulf will be plenty active in a week or so. At least two tropical depressions en route.

1597960936775.png
Clean up isle 3.

;Woot
 
@Scratch08 sure you know!! if don't do now!!
What do I know? After how this week has been, I don't want to really know anything other than who my best friend is gonna be this weekend ;Blackeye ...and the answer is...Mr Jim Beam (Devil's Cut)o_O
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new