The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
"You should have cleaned the glass daddy!"

I wasn't after you but you are right!
DSC_0004 (1024x753).jpg
 
We don’t really know anything yet. I am preparing myself for bad news though.
you are safe and well..kinda all that matters rt now .hoping no damage .hang in there... "back pat"
 
Just got word from my neighbor. Our neighborhood is pretty bad. All of the utility poles are down and he couldn’t walk across the street, but all the shingles on the east side of my house are gone. Down to plywood, but the house it is still standing. So I imagine the inside is a mess and we will have mold & mildew soon. He said we could not even get into the neighborhood right now until they remove all of the downed poles. I am three hours away and won’t be able to get home anyway until some cleanup is done to the roads.

My oak tree did not fall on the house and there was no flooding. I don’t know anything about my mom’s house. Thanks for all the well wishes. Looks like life will suck for a while.
 
Just got word from my neighbor. Our neighborhood is pretty bad. All of the utility poles are down and he couldn’t walk across the street, but all the shingles on the east side of my house are gone. Down to plywood, but the house it is still standing. So I imagine the inside is a mess and we will have mold & mildew soon. He said we could not even get into the neighborhood right now until they remove all of the downed poles. I am three hours away and won’t be able to get home anyway until some cleanup is done to the roads.

My oak tree did not fall on the house and there was no flooding. I don’t know anything about my mom’s house. Thanks for all the well wishes. Looks like life will suck for a while.
A new roof is a pretty easy fix. Most importantly, y'all are safe.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new