The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Oh, look at this...never seen so many webs before
IMG_20200826_081042910.jpg
What is this? Haven’t seen anything like this in Florida
 
You've got this!
Fingers crossed. Lucky I have to make dinner rn so it’s being put on hold for a bit. More time for me to contemplate my life decisions lolll. Once this it drilled there goes my money
 
Fingers crossed. Lucky I have to make dinner rn so it’s being put on hold for a bit. More time for me to contemplate my life decisions lolll. Once this it drilled there goes my money
slow and steady lots of lube"dish soap"
 
I have seen a few videos from individuals posting on Facebook. Looked pretty bad to me. Not as bad as I am sure it is on the coast. Have you ever gone to a town that have you have visitWd almost weekly and it is completely gone? Only debris everywhere. Slabs with no houses on them. No landmarks that you can even get your bearings? That was Cameron after Rita and then again after Ike three years later. And now again 12 years later. Hurricanes suck.
 
I have seen a few videos from individuals posting on Facebook. Looked pretty bad to me. Not as bad as I am sure it is on the coast. Have you ever gone to a town that have you have visitWd almost weekly and it is completely gone? Only debris everywhere. Slabs with no houses on them. No landmarks that you can even get your bearings? That was Cameron after Rita and then again after Ike three years later. And now again 12 years later. Hurricanes suck.
That’s how it was for me. I went to big pine key and key west after Irma came and destroyed everything. About 3 weeks after the hurricane we had a football game in key west. My mom grew up in the keys and I have family there still so I’m always there and it’s absolutely heart wrenching to see the damage of the place you’ve grown up especially when you’re friends with the owners of these places. It’s terrible. Glad ur ok @Fin
 
Holy Moly - so sorry bud. . . . Geez. . . . . . Are Our stormes getting more fierce or is it my imagination these days?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new