The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Simply amazing

Thanks. :)

DSC_0002 (1024x720).jpg
 
I'm not showing anything until she's done. I can tell you it's beautiful!


that just odd...when is a reef really ever done??? 900 pages of a build thread across many months and zero pictures -- I dont think this qualifies as a build thread and just a chit chat thread and should be moved.
 
that just odd...when is a reef really ever done??? 900 pages of a build thread across many months and zero pictures -- I dont think this qualifies as a build thread and just a chit chat thread and should be moved.
I think she’s referring to being “done” as it being wet!
 
that just odd...when is a reef really ever done??? 900 pages of a build thread across many months and zero pictures -- I dont think this qualifies as a build thread and just a chit chat thread and should be moved.
I have 2 other reef tanks. I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe you can just not read it in the future?
 
that just odd...when is a reef really ever done??? 900 pages of a build thread across many months and zero pictures -- I dont think this qualifies as a build thread and just a chit chat thread and should be moved.

Moved where? What pictures? There are plenty pictures in this thread including said build and life in general. Poll on fish, lessons learned, talk about updating, decisions, etc. Maybe you are used to build threads that just focus on the tank but this one is about the journey and life experiences along the way shared among the readers.

Sounds like it may not be your cup of tea. That is fine but sometimes one has to really question why post at all when there is no value by posting it. Tip for future posts for you.
 
that just odd...when is a reef really ever done??? 900 pages of a build thread across many months and zero pictures -- I dont think this qualifies as a build thread and just a chit chat thread and should be moved.
Sometimes in life its best if a comment is not made. You may want to keep that in mind for your next post.
If this is so offensive just don't read the thread its really ok if you don't.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new