The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Is this appropriate for a build thread?
IMG_20200908_183912524.jpg
Maybe. We need some detail about the picture or an update of some kind. Without those, certain folks may consider it spam or off subject.
 
I couldn't help it! ;)
Are you sure we are not related? I did the same thing and went and looked at posts. Seems a few posts were made here a few times before and that may have lead up to the last comment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new