The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
I got a few quotes for acrylic double bullnose.
$3400. Bummer

48L × 30W × 17H,. 110 gal.

Screenshot_20200906-115449.png
@Joe Glass Cages
 
I just realized after inputting my test result into my tracker that the 180 is 2 months old now. Amazing how time flies. Also, if done correctly, moving 2 tanks into 1 tank is really not that bad of an adjustment for nems and corals.

I think the 180 was still not big enough lol. Glad I have the 100 gallon 7’ frag tank ready to go up this weekend. The 500 is going crappy with uglies and is not worthy of pics. I hate dry rock soooo much. Think it might be time to order a bunch of live rock from KP again and do that tank right. Then fill in some holes In the driveway with the dry rock. It is leaching po4 like a champ and even had an acid bath.

And the spam. See it’s already almost full lol. Can you count the different nems and types????? Ignore one of them, he really had to go to the potty.
665CDB0E-FCAD-46C3-8CDE-F517E30C618C.jpeg


And for @najer. Yvette (my wife named the scopes) says hi to you and its cousin.

B310A2B4-B705-4A18-966B-02440BE3587F.jpeg
 
i'm still thinking,your going to need a bigger tank ;) another" MIRACLE";)
 
Well in a little under a month it's going to be very wet art ;Smuggrin
I could never have a sump like that. I would clean it 2 times a day, and remove once a month to get rid of coralline. Too pretty for me lol. You don’t even want to see my sump lol.
 
I could never have a sump like that. I would clean it 2 times a day, and remove once a month to get rid of coralline. Too pretty for me lol. You don’t even want to see my sump lol.

All sumps are pretty, I love them all!! And I feel the same way although I don't have the time to clean it twice a day which will be my saving grace :p Just another way to encourage me to actually do maintenance
 
All sumps are pretty, I love them all!! And I feel the same way although I don't have the time to clean it twice a day which will be my saving grace :p Just another way to encourage me to actually do maintenance
This ain’t pretty lol. 10 year old diy 40 breeder that has been on too many of my tanks lol.

To the right of the sump is the chiller (don’t think it has ever cut on, as my wife is an Eskimo), 20 long as an ATO container, 4x APC smart ups 3ks, my doser, bottles for dosing and my testing stuff.

I will say, sea lettuce, graciliria, cheato, and some random macros from Florida keep the water clean.

my approach, keep it simple, skimmer only runs once a week for 6 hours on the night it runs.

6E85CF8D-09B0-438E-AAE1-22975DAAB0CC.jpeg
 
Man you guys and gals with your reef talk on this chit chat thread...Tisk! Tisk!

I'll help y'all out with a non wet photo
Hopefully it will help get you back on track, chatty Kathys

IMG_20200903_195249.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new