The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
All this snake talk made me want to share I have been considering getting a smaller, Ball Python (they only get 3-6’ tops). Growing up as a kid we used to catch and release Milk and Garter Snakes. Later I owned Boas and Pythons (as well as several other reptiles).

These are a few of the Morphs I am considering. They look exotic, but average only a couple of hundred dollars. Let me know which you like!

I.
763DF74D-A82B-471B-9147-E3E26504F3FF.jpeg


II.
C36D67A8-251D-4447-992D-C593B70F0DB0.jpeg


III.
E321B362-54F7-46D7-A317-2CCCE4534F2B.jpeg


IV.
A5D9AF72-62A6-4587-BBFF-5658F7189E53.jpeg

Two or three, my nephew had one like three.
 
I’ll be honest, I love the sleek simplicity of 1. I really like the unique coloring of 4 too with the pink, brown and yellow. It is called a Banana Coral Glow morph. All are still Ball Pythons.
 
From a telemarketer:
Listen a job is a job, we all need to find away to put bread on the table don’t we? To make a long story short I’m a telemarketer that’s my job and that’s what I do. It’s not a job everyone appreciates, but it’s a job I enjoy and am proud of. The other day I called a house and a real nice lady answered the phone, she was really helpful and friendly, she was the type of lady that helps a telemarketer get through a long day. After some pleasantries I asked if Mr. Smith was in, “I’m sorry”, she answered “I’m afraid he doesn’t live here anymore.” Now that was a real disappointment being that she was a nice lady and all, but I took it all in a stride, “I’m sorry to hear that ma’am. Do you happen to have his new number.” “Sure thing!” The woman cheerfully replied, listing off his new number.
I hung up the phone and quickly called the new number and was surprised to hear a recording. “Thank you for calling Green Acres Cemetery…”
 
Last edited:
All this snake talk made me want to share I have been considering getting a smaller, Ball Python (they only get 3-6’ tops). Growing up as a kid we used to catch and release Milk and Garter Snakes. Later I owned Boas and Pythons (as well as several other reptiles).

These are a few of the Morphs I am considering. They look exotic, but average only a couple of hundred dollars. Let me know which you like!

I.
763DF74D-A82B-471B-9147-E3E26504F3FF.jpeg


II.
C36D67A8-251D-4447-992D-C593B70F0DB0.jpeg


III.
E321B362-54F7-46D7-A317-2CCCE4534F2B.jpeg


IV.
A5D9AF72-62A6-4587-BBFF-5658F7189E53.jpeg
III.
IV
I
in that order.
 
All this snake talk made me want to share I have been considering getting a smaller, Ball Python (they only get 3-6’ tops). Growing up as a kid we used to catch and release Milk and Garter Snakes. Later I owned Boas and Pythons (as well as several other reptiles).

These are a few of the Morphs I am considering. They look exotic, but average only a couple of hundred dollars. Let me know which you like!

I.
763DF74D-A82B-471B-9147-E3E26504F3FF.jpeg


II.
C36D67A8-251D-4447-992D-C593B70F0DB0.jpeg


III.
E321B362-54F7-46D7-A317-2CCCE4534F2B.jpeg


IV.
A5D9AF72-62A6-4587-BBFF-5658F7189E53.jpeg
No way Jose, not at my house!
84856414.jpg
 
I feel that to be a true member of r2r you need to pop into this thread. I mean what is going on cause I am not going through the messages. It's longer than The Stand, haha!

Hope all is well with everyone!!
 
so true it is...real people,real stories,ups,downs,real life,oh yeah little bit :p reef related topic;)
 
Morning how’s it going?
First stop of the day. Im on a mission to kill. House on lake and heavy vegetation lots of spiders. Its a target rich environment.
 
First stop of the day. Im on a mission to kill. House on lake and heavy vegetation lots of spiders. Its a target rich environment.
Don't forget to take your Assassin Bug with you for those hard to get areas!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new