The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Sweet!!!!! Coral money!!!!!
Probably going to put most of it aside for a new (used)phone. Mine just shuts off whenever it wants every time I’m on a phone call or what not. But I’ll do side jobs for coral money and truck money
 
My mother in law just gave me a bag of sharks teeth that belonged to my late Brother in Law. I wonder if they are reef safe
1B7726F1-034F-4DC8-BB26-DB7F0F49722B.jpeg
 
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asks a young engineer fresh out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, "And what starting salary are you looking for?"
The engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."
The interviewer inquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of five weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every two years, say, a red Corvette?"
The engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?"
The interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."
 
This is a test. Wants to see if you show up tomorrow after paying you ahead of time lol.
Lol Yeah. Plus he only had a $100 bill and he said I’m leaving now and don’t want to come back and get you change. He paid me an hour into my shift and then left me with the shop with the other employee
 
Dats cute! ❤️ I kinda wish I could have a baby tang but wouldn’t possibly be able to house it more than a month.

Btw, I think my clowns are wanting to be hosted by the Goni, lol. They were swaying over it last night totally irritating it lol.
 
Dats cute! ❤️ I kinda wish I could have a baby tang but wouldn’t possibly be able to house it more than a month.

Btw, I think my clowns are wanting to be hosted by the Goni, lol. They were swaying over it last night totally irritating it lol.
The Goni may let them. Especially if they bring it food. Seen tons of Gonis host clowns.
 
Update on the sick nems I took in.

Haddoni is actually recovering and has hints of blue and red in with the green (hope that stays and isn’t a form of expelling certain zoo), purple base mag is doing well, the red base mag didn’t make it :(. The red base was the worst of them all. Filaments were being spit out, so was not sure. I don’t have pics as work is busy and lights aren’t on yet, but will snag some at some point.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new