Which tang?

• Total voters

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A man was driving and saw a truck stalled on the side of the highway that had ten penguins standing next to it. The man pulled over and asked the truck driver if he needed any help. The truck driver replied, "If you can take these penguins to the zoo while I wait for AAA that will be great!" The man agreed and the penguins hopped into the back of his car. Two hours later, the trucker was back on the road again and decided to check on the penguins. He showed up at the zoo and they weren't there! He headed back into his truck and started driving around the town, looking for any sign of the penguins, the man, or his car. While driving past a movie theater, the truck driver spotted the guy walking out with the ten penguins. The truck driver yelled, "What are you doing? You were supposed to take them to the zoo!"
The man replied, "I did and then I had some extra money so I took them to go see a movie."

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not good enough :(

I run a Currnet USA Loop Pro(which is two fixtures) as well as a Current USA Orbit Marine over the tank. It’s three light strips, and unfortunately, even though I was assured with my nem high enough, having three over the tank would be more than enough, it’s clearly not. I’m trying to upgrade (have some used equipment to sell off...) in order to buy a new light. I just don’t think it’ll be in time. The nem was fantastic for quite some time. And then he just wasn’t. I have read up that he was basically slowly starving even though he was open. Just a tiny little thing too, I feel horrible.
I agree with thr t5ho from Amazon they work great. Keep the USA orbit for blues and ramp up and blues
My bad. Here! I need a lense for my camera. This thing is so pretty when the lights are coming on. It shows green and pink ❤️
48AC4407-93BE-4805-9CC2-59F29C2EA3C2.jpeg
@fishguy242 has one and they are gorgous. He has one that looks pink and green.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with thr t5ho from Amazon they work great. Keep the USA orbit for blues and ramp up and blues

@fishguy242 has one and they are gorgous. He has one that looks pink and green.
There’s times when it shows the color of an indo gold torch, but I know it’s not and it’s not as intense as they are. It’s a neat little coral that’s for sure.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My orthopedic office needs to figure there stuff out. I’m in sm pain and they won’t let me schedule anything until they get the mri results but we have to call and ask to see if they get them in and it’s so annoying. I already have the mri on cd though. I’m 17 I shouldn’t have to feel like I can’t get out of bed

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My orthopedic office needs to figure there stuff out. I’m in sm pain and they won’t let me schedule anything until they get the mri results but we have to call and ask to see if they get them in and it’s so annoying. I already have the mri on cd though. I’m 17 I shouldn’t have to feel like I can’t get out of bed
What hurts?

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry:(

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What hurts?
started with my back 3 years ago after a bad hockey injury but I was told I was fine after being checked. Then I had pain in my feet.
It’s my back neck, feet, shins, knees and hips.
I had X-rays done on my back and I have no arch to my back anymore so that’s why I needed the mri

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I understand completely. I have fibro and some days I feel like I can’t move. You’re so young, so that makes it even more difficult.
Yeah. It’s dampening for sure. I don’t feel as active as I used to be. I feel like I’m lazy but I’m just so worn down all the time. And before the injury I was non stop. I would run early in the morning go to school have football practice or a game and then go straight to a hockey game. Now it’s like ugh I don’t even want to go ride a bike around or whatever
I’m glad I started my tank Bc it’s kept me up
And same with my job Bc next week when I start flight school again I will barely have time so that should help too

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have MS, so I understand, but you are to young for this kind of pain..I’m so sorry:(

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
started with my back 3 years ago after a bad hockey injury but I was told I was fine after being checked. Then I had pain in my feet.
It’s my back neck, feet, shins, knees and hips.
I had X-rays done on my back and I have no arch to my back anymore so that’s why I needed the mri
That’s a lot. Hope they can figure out a way to get you some relief. My wife has been struggling with a lot of that for years and she is in her mid-50s now. You are too young to have to be dealing with that kind of stuff.

Back