The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
1605749458066.png
 
Any algae scrappers y’all recommend? No magnet ones I need like one with a handle lol!
Maybe an original Magic Eraser, but you will have to get your arm wet. :-)
 
good morning all.. :) have a great day,sea ya'tomorrow...road trip;Woot;Woot;Woot:)
"MY"vlamingi pair ,will be 4 in may ,9-10"had since quarter size:)"jaws" too.
V__D72D.jpeg

V__49D1.jpeg
 
hello all.. :) yes..yes @sfin52 time is now!!! :rolleyes:jk:)still going and going to be a long one;)
have great day all:)
 
hello all.. :) yes..yes @sfin52 time is now!!! :rolleyes:jk:)still going and going to be a long one;)
have great day all:)
Wish I could. In decatur taking care of roach infested apartment unit. Just got account and the roaches have been in this unit for years.
 
Wish I could. In decatur taking care of roach infested apartment unit. Just got account and the roaches have been in this unit for years.
1605910078612.png
 
Dang! I missed the 20,000 post. @Scratch08 got it. Congrats!

I miss you all and this thread. Sorry I have been absent! Looking forward to catching up
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new