0   0   0
1605647904299.png

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I’m thinking the 40g only has a few months :( it’s just going to end up being too expensive and too much because my dad and I really talked ab the rest of my flight training and jobs and etc. I will let this mature for as long as I can maintain it and slowly fill it with coral and then do another nano and fill it and try to keep it as low maintenance as possible
Softies low budget great looking and low demand

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’m not gonna make things suspenseful—-

Good news! Dad was released today! He went home around 12. Still needs to be conscious of his O2 levels but he has a cpap and it’s just the adjustment to the new medication he’s on. His body was having a mild allergic reaction as it was adjusting to the meds. The xrays showed nothing in his lungs! So he’s home now and resting and him and mom have already been discussing how to make lifestyle changes for the both of them.
Thank you everyone, for all your prayers and thoughts and well wishes. Tears are in my eyes as I type this.
I’m so happy for you!!!
giphy.gif

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my day just got interesting. Husband and a couple of his partners had a business meeting with a new company. One of his partners informed them that his son came home sick from school, but his wife (who works at Mayo) took some in for COVID test. Wife called and said test was negative. Meeting continues as scheduled. . He just texted everyone and said he misunderstood his wife, the text came back positive. At least they were wearing masks;Woot;Woot;Woot

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’m not gonna make things suspenseful—-

Good news! Dad was released today! He went home around 12. Still needs to be conscious of his O2 levels but he has a cpap and it’s just the adjustment to the new medication he’s on. His body was having a mild allergic reaction as it was adjusting to the meds. The xrays showed nothing in his lungs! So he’s home now and resting and him and mom have already been discussing how to make lifestyle changes for the both of them.
Thank you everyone, for all your prayers and thoughts and well wishes. Tears are in my eyes as I type this.
Wonderful news

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my day just got interesting. Husband and a couple of his partners had a business meeting with a new company. One of his partners informed them that his son came home sick from school, but his wife (who works at Mayo) took some in for COVID test. Wife called and said test was negative. Meeting continues as scheduled. . He just texted everyone and said he misunderstood his wife, the text came back positive. At least they were wearing masks;Woot;Woot;Woot
I have a friend who's daughter tested positive but nobody in the house got it.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening!

So my day was exciting. I’ve been dealing with a dog in my yard for the past seven years. Come to find out, my sister(who’s on the main road; our yards connect at the ends) and a neighbor across from her had dealings with this same dog. Because he’s been trouble before (he’s not aggressive but wants my girls and one of my girls would rather tear him a new one) we called AC. The owner ended up getting two tickets and I’m to notify them if he comes back.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening!

So my day was exciting. I’ve been dealing with a dog in my yard for the past seven years. Come to find out, my sister(who’s on the main road; our yards connect at the ends) and a neighbor across from her had dealings with this same dog. Because he’s been trouble before (he’s not aggressive but wants my girls and one of my girls would rather tear him a new one) we called AC. The owner ended up getting two tickets and I’m to notify them if he comes back.
If people would only take care of their animals and not just let them run loose to do whatever they want. I would never let my dog run free intentionally. She has accidentally gotten away from us a few times, but she was quickly retrieved. Same with my other two dogs that we had.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 54 25.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 52 24.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 51 23.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back