Which tang?

• Total voters

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone its been a while! Hope everyone is doing great.

This is a side view of my tank

1605981626790.png

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m dying
Just started a new job and now my almost 30 y/o body is doing the same amount of insane work that @brett_schn always speaks of. I have 23 hours off. Then back to it until thanksgiving day. Then back to it again. Opening a restaurant, full time grad school, graduate research, and catering for weddings.... yikes.

extremely thankful for my tank being stable-ish and having the refugium. Definitely saving my bum right now since I barely have had time to eat let alone clean in the last week.

exhausted is speaking lightly of what I feel right now

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving! I know times a tough right now and a lot of us stents spending it with the normal family/friends we do.
Thankful for you all.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m dying
Just started a new job and now my almost 30 y/o body is doing the same amount of insane work that @brett_schn always speaks of. I have 23 hours off. Then back to it until thanksgiving day. Then back to it again. Opening a restaurant, full time grad school, graduate research, and catering for weddings.... yikes.

extremely thankful for my tank being stable-ish and having the refugium. Definitely saving my bum right now since I barely have had time to eat let alone clean in the last week.

exhausted is speaking lightly of what I feel right now

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving! I know times a tough right now and a lot of us stents spending it with the normal family/friends we do.
Thankful for you all.
Hey! Im alive y’all! Just have had so much going on.
I feel you on the working! I laid 2 pallets of sod yesterday after flying all morning.
And my back didn’t bother me once! My feet were aching after but I was doing it barefoot.
the physical therapy really helps!
tomorrow I fly in the morning then have to rush to physical therapy and then rush to work

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's because a Dog doesn't look out for your best interests, a cat knows you don't want to be eating that health new age gross rice recipe your wife found on the internet and takes care of the situation for you. ;Smuggrin
dogs don't look for revenge.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%

Back