The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
1617803342703.jpeg
 
:)
WP_20210304_18_16_12_Pro.jpg
 
Last week I tripped over my bike and really hurt myself. So I moved it into another room. But the next day, forgetting I moved it, I tripped again. So I moved it into another room. The next day, again I forgot, and I tripped again and got hurt. So I moved it. The next day…well, gosh, it’s a vicious cycle!!
 
A woman phoned her husband on a cold day in Minnesota.
Wife: “The car is not starting. Dashboard shows the sign of a person sitting on a toilet.”
Husband: “What…?? Send me a picture.”



Incidentally, it was negative 4 degrees out. That was the temperature and not a toilet - W O W
 
:)
WP_20210410_11_37_26_Pro.jpg
 
i am quoting Katrina from today... :)
................................................................................. "I love y'all" ...
WP_20201017_18_03_24_Pro.jpg
 
You gotta be kidding Mother Nature!!

2D1723E0-77E0-4AF1-97A0-00F3526D48D0.jpeg
977AA15A-F62C-4784-939A-9C3498DB2AFE.jpeg
426D5E01-1ED1-46FE-A3A2-10A06FA78A06.jpeg
 

Today’s thought​

“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…including you.”
 
A bald man got a great deal on a wig today – only $1!
It was a small price toupee.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new