The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
Breaker,Breaker..."we got a Bear in a chair"...eyes not Red...;Cat
IMG_20210906_013842_245.jpg
 
1631022649212.jpeg
 
I ordered some bees for my new backyard beehive through a local beekeeper. I only wanted 12 to get me started, but when I arrived the beekeeper gave me 13. “Sir, I only wanted and paid for 12,” I told him. He responded, “The other one is a free-bee”
 
RED...
IMG_2618.JPG
 
What does garlic do on a really hot day?
It takes its cloves off!
 
RED,white and blue... :(
IMG_20210911_061712_911.jpg
 
An RVing grandmother visiting her daughter in her fifth wheel was preparing pancakes for her young grandsons, Kevin and Ryan. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their grandmother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. “If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, ‘Let my brother have the first pancake. I can wait.’ Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, “Ryan, you be Jesus!”
 
hope all is well @Fin @Scratch08 ...just seen radar...:(
We are just about through with it. We lucked out and didn’t get any real downpours or wind. Just some intermittent light rain bands moving through here. No flooding.
 
hope all is well @Fin @Scratch08 ...just seen radar...:(
I got to drive a boat to work today ;Facepalm.... not really, but there would've been a lot less stress and cussing going on...people need to learn to drive in the rain or stay their
*******.jpg


at home. ;Muted

 
Pretty neat. What is that?
honestly i don't know ,they are just starting to flower along side of house. lilac?
 
@Fin confirmation... ;)
We have Naked Lady lilies.. ;Woot ;Woot ;Stop :rolleyes:
 
Did you hear about that new band? They named themselves Books so no one can judge them by their covers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new