The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
75DDF7D5-FCD0-4D5C-91CD-61EE96522A38.jpeg
 
Hear about the lawyer that got lost on a camping trip with one of his clients?
He was found with criminal in-tent.
 
Red...
IMG_20211019_160812_933.jpg
 
Two young cousins were at their uncle’s wedding. One of them looked over to the other and asked, “How many wives can a man have in his life?” His cousin answered, “Sixteen! Four better, four worse, four richer and four poorer!”
 
Do people ever ask you, “What inspires you to get out of bed every morning?”
When people ask me that I simply look at them and say, “My bladder.”
 
Five tips for a woman:

  1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a good job.
  2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
  3. It is important to find a man that you can count on and who won’t lie to you.
  4. It is important that a man loves and spoils you.
  5. It is important that these four men don’t know each other.
 
img_20200109_075217694_hdra.webp
 

ewok-300x394.jpg
​

 
I had the worst night last night! The ghost of Gloria Gaynor appeared in front of my bed.
At first I was afraid, then I was petrified.

(If you don’t get the joke, click here. You’ll get it then.)
 
Ok, this should get a good laugh. My very first saltwater tank. 58 gallon Oceanic tank. Eheim canister filter and under gravel filter 1983-84.
6E0BE867-9149-404E-B9EF-2BC74AE35267.jpeg
 
Ok, this should get a good laugh. My very first saltwater tank. 58 gallon Oceanic tank. Eheim canister filter and under gravel filter 1983-84.
6E0BE867-9149-404E-B9EF-2BC74AE35267.jpeg
If you don't have a build thread for it, it never happened. ;)
 
If you don't have a build thread for it, it never happened. ;)
Oh, it happened. It just happened before most of us knew what the internet was. :)
 
If I ever need an rv
This is the one

72F51DF4-FE0F-4C76-8EFB-0AC6A28D43F0.jpeg
 
Good morning freaks and geeks! I miss y'all!!! I love y'all more than you know!
Hello everyone! Just stopping in to see if Hudini was ok ;) All the best to ya,all
disappointed.gif
 
I told my son that Facebook is changing its name to Meta. He asked, “What’s a meta?” I replied, “Nothing, what’s the meta with you?!”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new